Frequently Asked Questions
Is the event loud?
- Yes! We suggest hearing protection. Hearing protection can be purchased at the show
Can I bring in food & drinks into show?
- No outside food or drinks are allowed into facility. Food & drinks are sold at the event - cash only
Will there be handicap seating & handicap parking available?
-Yes. Handicap seating & parking is available
Do you charge for parking?
- No. There is no charge for parking unless the venue charges a fee
Is there an ATM at venue?
- Some venues have ATMs on site, but not always. We do recommend getting cash before arriving to the event.
Is Monster Truck merchandise sold at event?
- Yes! Authentic Monster Truck merchandise is sold at shows. Items include merchandise for Mom, Dad & the Kids! Credit cards are accepted at merchandise stands.
Is food & drink available at event?
- Yes. Food & Drinks are available for purchase at the show - cash only.
What is the reason for advance online ticket fee?
- Fees are added per ticket when customers purchase tickets online. Fees represent service, convenience, and credit card fees associated with each online ticket purchase. These fees are far less expensive than costs for fuel & time to drive to a ticket outlet & the ticket prices are higher at the gate the day of show.
Can I purchase advance tickets at a local business?
- Tickets are only available online.
Can I purchase tickets at the Gate - Day of Show?
- You can also purchase tickets the day of the show at the gate if still available…Ticket prices at the gate are $20 for Child, $25 for Adult, and $45 for All Inclusive.…cash or card
Is there a limit as to how many tickets I can purchase at one time?
- No. You can purchase as many tickets as you would like!
Can I stand along the hand railing to watch show?
- No one is allowed to stand along the railing during performance. Safety is always first with our shows. Do NOT stand along the railing or the trucks will not run. We also have yellow caution tape applied to some restricted areas. Those areas are off limits to the general public.
What do I experience if I attend the Pre-Show Meet & Greet Pit Party?
- The Pre-Show Pit Party includes a chance to meet the drivers, get autographs and take plenty of photos. Get up close to these Giant Monster Trucks on display and see our truck setup first hand track-side! Pit Party runs for a full hour. Our VIP ticket holders have FREE access to attend Pit Party. General admission customers can buy Pit Party Passes for $5.00 - cash only. Pit Party does NOT include truck rides for general admission ticket holders.
Can I bring a stroller for my child?
- Yes! We just ask that you not block walk-ways, steps, or sight-lines.
Where is lost & found?
- In the case of a lost item, we will place it at the Merchandise Stand. Our Show Announcer will announce the lost item with a description of the item.
Are public restrooms available?
- Yes! All event venues where we perform our shows are equipped with clean public restrooms for our customers to use.
What is included in All Inclusive VIP tickets?
- Includes entry to the show, 1-hour exclusive Pit Party ($5 value), free pit party to meet the drivers and see Monster Trucks up close ($5). Free Hero card to have autographed by drivers and FREE ride on a Monster Truck Ride Truck! Includes a souvenir badge and an entry to win a Monster Truck Body Part.
I have VIP tickets. Where do I go?
- All VIP ticket holders must check in at the VIP Ticket Kiosk booth outside of entry gate to receive a wristband. All VIP ticket holders must have their wristbands on prior to entering the show. The wristband ensures proper access to designated VIP Reserved Seating Section & access to pre-show meet & greet Pit Party. DO NOT purchase the Pre-Show Meet & Greet add-on, as your VIP Guest Wristband gets you free access to pre-show Pit Party.
How can I purchase a ticket to ride on Monster Truck Ride Truck?
- Ride truck tickets are only sold at the location where the ride truck loads & unloads passengers. Rides are $15 per person (adult or child) & cash only. Rides will be available during pre-show, intermission, post-show, and sometimes thru the entire show.
What are age limit for purchasing tickets?
Children ages 2 & under Free - must sit on parents lap & not take up seat
All Inclusive VIP tickets are same price for Adult or Child
Can I upgrade my general admission ticket to an All Inclusive VIP ticket?
- Yes, depending on VIP seating availability at show time we can provide upgrade from your general admission to VIP seating. See Ticket Seller at ticket booth to handle upgrade.
Can I purchase Group Tickets?
- Yes! Group Sales Discount Tickets are available to groups with 15 or more in the group. Please message the 2Xtreme Racing Facebook page for info.
When do advance tickets sales shut off for online & ticket outlet sales?
- AttendStar online advance tickets sales turn off approx. 2 hours before show
Buying in advance ticket prices saves up to 50% off day of show prices
What is the smoking policy?
- No smoking in seating area. Smokers must go to designated area at venue.
How long does the event run?
- The show lasts approximately 2.5 hours including intermission. Gates open 2 hours before show
Can we get autographs? How much?
- Yes! We have drivers autographs after the show near our Merchandise Stand. Autographs are free! Drivers will arrive at the autograph table approximately 5 minutes after show is concluded. The drivers will stay until the last fan in line gets an autograph.
Do you have a no-refund ticket policy & what if it rains?
- We have a no-refund policy. Our shows will run rain or shine. If weather is too severe & unsafe, we will delay start of show
Can I go out to my car, and come back in after I have entered the venue?
- Yes. Please see the Ticket Taker at Main Entry Gate & they will stamp your hand
What do I do with add-on pre-show Pit Party ticket that I purchased online?
- Please keep that pre-show Pit Party ticket in your pocket/purse - do not hand it to Ticket Taker at Main Gate. You are to show that ticket to Ticket Taker at our entry to pre-show meet & greet Pit Party
Can I get a general admission seat if I arrive late to event?
- Due to the popularity of our shows, most fans arrive early for general admission seating as the seats are first come first serve. Should you arrive late you may have to watch the show from the standing room areas.